At Homacer, our goal is to provide the finest sliding barn door hardware products and services for our valued customers. We are a small business with fast growing opportunities and we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist. A Customer Service Specialist is responsible for taking care and building relationships with the customers and helping them out with technical issues when needed from respective social media platforms and our e-commerce platforms. This role combines a passion for assisting others and interaction with customers online, on call and in person. We are looking for someone who has a warm-heart, well-spoken and always strive to be the best. If you’re a charismatic, friendly, self motivated and outgoing , you will be a perfect fit for this position.Our company is at a fast-growing stage. We have a young office team that is welcoming all new candidates that are responsible and have high requirements for themselves to join. Job Duties:
- Assisting customers with phone calls, emails, live chats, messengers and other e-commerce platforms. - Help customers with replacements from data entry to shipping. - Assisting customers with inquires and complaints providing the quickest and best solution to their concerns or situations. - Troubleshooting common issues with product or services. - Working with your respective customer service leader/team and manager. - Ensuring customer satisfactory of services and products. - Assisting customers with purchasing, refunds, returns, exchange, replacements, missing parts, installations, etc. -Customer daily data entry and weekly to monthly analytic record. -Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. -You will acquire knowledge and understanding of product coverage and must adhere to departmental guidelines, policies, and procedures while maintaining a professional and business-like relationship with both internal and external customers. Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Eligible to work in the U.S - Bachelor’s Degree is required - Full Time only - Fluent in English - Familiarity with Microsoft Software - Chinese Bilingual Preferred Salary:
- Three-month probation. Probation period wage hourly is $17/hr. After probation, the salary increase to $3000 a month with major holiday pay. - The salary increase and bonus will be given based on performance. Benefits:
- $100 per month for full attendance. - Major holiday pay. (Full salary will be given for major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fourth of July and so on) - $7 per workday for lunch stipend. - $200 per month health insurance stipend will be given from the fourth month after you joined the company. - Dress your Day jeans casually to business professionals depending on your day/mood.
Please call or message： Wynn 770-906-4626