- Primarily responsible for managing the overall performance of the team of HRBP Generalists.
- Responsible for a wide variety of HRBP functions such as performance management, organizational development, labor/employee relations, and compensation.
- Support/lead HR/Admin project teams.
- Ensure that the recruiting, interviewing, qualification, and hiring of all screening officers are conducted in accordance with established policy and in a cost- effective manner.
- Acquire and maintain resources required to support administrative needs including ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Other HR/Admin tasks assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resource
- HR 学历背景出身
Have legal work status in United States.
Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
Must majored in HR.
Must be able to read, write and speak Chinese and English.
Strong learning ability.